To apply you must have the following skills :
- A Master's degree (bac+5)
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experiences as executives in the public or private sector
- A perfect knowledge of French, spoken and written
Registrations for the MBA 2021-2022 promotion are open !
The selection process is as follows:
- For EXTERNAL CANDIDATES (excluding gendarmerie officers):
- Download the corresponding file ;
- Complete the file under Adobe Acrobat Reader ;
- Gather all of the requested documents (any incomplete file will not be studied);
- Return the complete file by e-mail as soon as possible (no later than May 21, 2021) to email@example.com.
After study of your application and a first validation obtained, you will be contacted to agree on an interview to expose your motivations before a selection commission composed of the following jury:
- the MBA director and commander of the EOGN
- a representative of the faculty college
- a representative of the employing college
- a representative of the auditing college
- the head of the MBA department
The interview will take place on the site of École Militaire in Paris between April and June 2021. It could also take place by Skype.The dates will be communicated in February 2021.
- For INTERNAL CANDIDATES (gendarmerie officers), a communication will be made in February via the gendarmerie intranet.
The start of the school year will take place on the first week of September 2021 (usually the 1st Wednesday).
For any further information, the MBA department team is at your disposal by phone : 06 88 18 55 50 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck to all !
Registered in the RNCP (French national register of professional qualifications) since July 2018, the course delivers a level 1(FR) and level 7 (EU), there are many financing possibilities
- personal funding
- by your employer
- by your training organization
The MBA brings added value to the diverse aspects of my professional activity, especially in my role as a referent in economic intelligence. The cross-cutting approach of the public-private sector and the numerous feedbacks of experience give us th opportunity to continuously improve and stregthen the quality of our actions within our security department.